Thanks for taking the time to stick it out this long and hopefully this guide has provided some value to you. Whilst not our core business offering, we can certainly assist with consultancy services to help build your brand, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by contacting us at email@example.com. This in addition to our Kickstarter campaign is how we are providing value in exchange for your support in helping us get off the ground with our range.
To summarize, my key takeaways from this guide are as follows:
- Plan everything, but planning shouldn’t hinder your execution.
- The Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification is a must-have, regardless of whether or not you are a marketer.
- The ideal mix of team members is a combination of 1. Maths 2. Artistic 3. Multimedia and 4. Written Word.
- Depending on your budget you can outsource varying amounts of your clothing business including fashion design, sourcing suppliers, warehousing and fulfillment.
- Investment comes at a cost. Stick it out as long as you can without taking on investment, or taking on debt.
- Do your homework on influencers before spending money.
- Don’t suffer from post vomit. Amass an arsenal of beautiful content and publish it when the time is right.
Thanks for reading,